WELCOME to the web page of Spreewald Caravan- und Wohnmobilpark „Dammstrasse“; our camping and caravan site in Lübbenau/ Spreewald.
A nice caravan and motorhome season 2018 wish you Yvonne & Guido Reiter.
- pitches for caravans and motor homes
- all pitches dispose of an electric-, fresh- and sewage hook-up, Free WLAN (Wi-Fi)
- well-kept grounds situated on a flat and surfaced meadow
- safe and illuminated area
- dogs welcome
- annually open from Easter until 15th October
Equipment & Service
- modern sanitary equipment with shower and toilets
- Washing machine, drier and a facility to wash the dishes
- disposal and resupply camp, replacement of gas bottles
- all day available reception with friendly and multilingual personal
- mini shop and „Spreewald“ gherkins sale
- Supermarket 600m, bread roll 100m
Quiet, natural and central location
- directly situated in the dockland of the historic city of Lübbenau, here you can start for one of the fancied boat trips through the „Spreewald“
- only a few steps to the historic city of Lübbenau with its little lanes, shops and restaurants
- restaurant with beer garden nearby
(incl. 2 persons)
|Mini / Standard / Extra
17,00 / 18,00 / 19,00 Euro / night
|Electricity 10/16A||0,50 Euro / kWh + 1,00 Euro connection once|
|Shower||1,00 Euro / 6 min.|
|More or less persons 3,50 Euro / night (children from 6 until 14 years 2,00 Euro / night).|
All prices 2018 are per night / by consumption and include VAT, exclusive Spa tax (charge of the town Lübbenau/Spreewald).
Cash only – no ec- or credit cards.
On the day of departure, you can use your pitch until 1 pm (longer only by prior arrangement and availability).
Coming from Berlin or Dresden you reach us via the motorway A13 until the motorway exit slip road Lübbenau resp. Kittlitz or preferably until the motorway exit slip road Boblitz (A15 – directly at the highway junction Spreewald). After leaving the motorway follow the signage in direction of Lübbenau/historic city.
After crossing the gates you reach the „Bahnhofstraße“. From here you turn into the „Dammstraße“. You find the access road to our camping site at the crossways Dammstraße/Max-Plessner-Straße immediately towards the hotel „Spreewaldeck“.
51° 51′ 44″ N; 13° 58′ 15″ E
Address for your navigation device:
03222 Lübbenau, Dammstraße 62d
Reservation and Contact
Our office is closed during the seasonal closing time from mid-October to the end of March. Reservations and inquiries can therefore not be accepted at the moment.
You would like to book or have further questions? You reach us anytime by phone on +49-(0)3542-2921,
per email info(at)spreewald.xyz or take our contact form.
Spreewald Caravan- und
Phone & Web
(replace (at) with @)
Experience the Spreewald
In close vicinity to the Spreewald Caravan- und Wohnmobilpark „Dammstrasse“ you will find the boat ferry terminals and the boat renters which invite you to enjoy a boat tour through the widely ramified Spreewald water labyrinth. At the so-called cucumber mile at the big Spreewaldhafen you can taste any kind of the famous Lübbenauer „Spreewald“ gherkins. Here in the dockland you find all marked starting points for the popular cycle ways through the biosphere reserve „Spreewald“ (cucumber cycle way).
Popular excursions in close vicinity are the „Spreewald“ village Lehde with the famous open air museum as well as the unique cucumber museum of Germany (2 km), the Spreewald village Leipe which you reach via a very attractive cycle way (7 km), Raddusch with the Slawenburg (8 km) or the forest-inn Wotschofska which is well known from several TV mystery stories (4 km). The worth watching nearby villages Lübben and Burg are circa 12 km away. Besides the unique nature you also find fun and relaxation by swimming with penguins in the „Spreewelten“ sauna and swim paradise Lübbenau (1,5 km).